Monday, May 23, 2011

A new beginning

It's not a re-write, and we're not wiping the slate clean. We're just opening up a new chapter, wiser from the experiences of the chapters before.

Trying isn't going to be easy, but from the conversation we had earlier, I think the elements are hinting of good times ahead.

Better even, than the good times we had before.

All at once, my world feels complete again. And sappy love songs are just that, not tear-inducing and wallow-encouraging.

What a whirlwind the past 36hours have been.

I can't wait to get to know us all over again.

And this time, you get more than plates and utensils.
(Warning: Don't take this as free rein and try to poke your nose into everything too quickly. I might get territorial and bite, but be patient. I'll try.)

No comments: