Sunday, October 19, 2008

Rain rain rain.

I went down with the boyfriend this afternoon to Big Splash for lunch. After lunch, we went browsing round the Car Boot Sale that was happening - I love love love flea markets ! Plus I have no qualms about buying second-hand clothes (it's only second-hand shoes and bags that irk me).

Anyway, he stayed with me only for about 5 minutes before heading off for another appointment, so I was left to look-see on my own. Unfortunately, 1 top ($15), 1 dress ($10) and 20 minutes later, my phone rang.

Him: are you still there ?
Me: *sounding distracted as I checked out another top* yup..
Him: it's raining, go home !
Me: *still distracted* mm...it's only drizzling

As soon as I said that, it started pouring..

Me: *watches as people started packing up their wares* ok ok...I'm going home.
Him: good, call me when you get home.

I felt loved. :)

No comments: