Sunday, September 13, 2009

Yesterday night as I was driving home at half past midnight, I had another case of the missing-Melbourne.

I really do miss the place.

I'm not sure exactly what it is about Melbourne that I miss all the time, I definitely spent some of the most lonely and miserable nights of my life there, but still I miss it.

It'll always be my first home away from home.

And I'd really like to go back and see how she is.

In other news, also on my drive back, I couldn't help thinking about my job as well, and what I was planning to do if the talk (when/if it happens) didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.

I thought I had it all figured out, but now I'm not so sure.

A little (alright a large) part of me still believes in karma, happily-ever-afters and the Just World theory. That if I stick with it, and ride through the inevitable bumps of the first few years, things will eventually work out.

"If I just breathe, let it feel the space between, I'll know everything is alright, breath" - Michelle Branch

1 comment:

me said...

we all do miss melbourne.