Thursday, May 28, 2009

New beginnings.

Today I closed a chapter in my life, but as with all things - this ending is followed by a new beginning.

I'm truly grateful for the friends I've made in this place - that's right, friends, not just colleagues - and I'm touched that they bothered to put together a 'farewell TBWA game' just for me.

I'm really going to miss the agency, and all the people that I've come to know and love\hate (you know the feeling, it's a love\hate relationship).

Now it's time to get out there and experience all the incredible things, life has to offer.

'go'.

(this 'go' campaign will haunt me for a long time to come, especially since my farewell card and game was all centered around it).

But all the same, I love the brand. I've loved it from the first day I started work on it a little under 2 years ago. It is afterall, the universal currency of life.

It truly is.

No comments: