Thursday, July 21, 2011

The one thing that I'm slowly learning is that I want to spend my life with a man that I love with all my heart, and who also in turn, loves me with all of his. A man that I can rely on, and entrust my heart and my life with.

A man that is as great a man as my dad is.

Who can hold me up, when I can't. And help me see the other side of the coin, when I can't. Who will hold my hand and support me, whole heartedly and unquestioningly through the dark days, and skip with me through the good days. Who is willing to be kind and patient with me, when my emotions get the better of me. And know that I mean no malice. Who is willing to listen to me, beyond words, and understand my intentions.

Who will put us in a safe bubble, where we can be free to be us. Who wants me and you to be 'us', and have it be 'us against the world'. Someone who will fight for our relationship and me, because I matter. Someone who wants to be my defender and protector in this big bad world.

Someone that is willing to give me his 100% in return for mine, and feel not like he's losing himself, but rather gaining another half.

Someone who'll be there through the big stuff, and also the little stuff like changing the light bulb and setting up my TV.

I want it all.

Not a half fucked version of a boy.

And maybe there's some criteria out there for an ideal girl too.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Now that you've made it so clear, I guess he is not the one you want to be with.

There's little to be said, but I hope you'll find what you're looking for.

And not just a half-fucked version of a boy.