Tuesday, December 16, 2008

In a state of frump.

I've been feeling particularly miserable at work this past couple of weeks - but yet I can't decide if it's the work that I don't like, or just a particular dementor that's getting me down.

It's silly that I should let someone make me hate my job - a job that I worked so hard to get. An industry that I proclaimed to love barely two years ago, when I was fresh out of uni.

I've been toying back and forth with the idea of making a career switch lately, so I spent 15minutes surfing around the jobsdb website. But there was nothing on it that really inspired me, and it got me back to thinking that I do love the inudstry that I'm in - at least for now.

It just really irks me that all it takes is one mean-spirited person to make me hate it so. I just want to pull my hair out and stomp my feet.

!!!

I hope I find my way out of this frump soon.

*big sigh*

4 comments:

Chen Chow said...

All the best in your job search!

Hope that you find out what you like to do and you would be able to find out suitable opportunities.

Knowing that the time is tough, there are still abundant of job opportunities out there.

Do try your best!

Good Luck!

Best wishes from a staff of JobStreet.com

Welly said...

Take your time and don't give up easily. I have total faith on you. All the best.

Welly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Thanks :)