Monday, December 29, 2008

Schmerk.

So it's my first day back at work since the week-long hiatus as a result of my wisdom tooth extraction, and one gloomy non-gluttony Christmas.

It's 720pm and I'm still at work.

My mouth is still hurting - still at that same level of pain (not subtle enough to ignore, not over-whelming enough to write home about).

I had porridge for lunch, and bought some curry tapioca chips from the man who parks his van opposite Amoy market. I know I really shouldn't be having spicy or crunchy food at this juncture, but I couldn't help it.

And it was so yummy.

Before I knew it, half the bag was gone and I was left with a still throbbing left cheek. I can't decide if it's throbbing more after the chips, or if it's still the same.

I just want to go home.

No comments: