Friday, December 26, 2008

On the mend.

Happy to report that it's Boxing Day, aka day 5 post-surgery and I'm still in one piece. By that I mean something yellow and gross hasn't exploded out of the side of my cheek like a scene out of Aliens (except it's my cheek instead of my tummy).

Aside from the queasy tummy - Christmas Dinner last night at my colleague's place (I've been on a steady diet of porridge since the extraction, and it was all spicy Indian food last night. Need I say more?) - and the still swollen-like-a-puffer-fish-cheek, I think I'm on the road to recovery (the slow lane with the traffic jam).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Them aliens bust out of your chest boo, not your tummy. But nice attempt though... ;)

Kim said...

*coughs and looks around* geek. :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah, but look what this geek got? He's shagging the hottest girl around (read: you).