Sunday, December 28, 2008

Traffic Jam.

I think I spoke too soon when I said I was on the road to recovery. I'm not even in the slow lane - or maybe I am, and there's just a horrid horrid jam causing traffic to come to a complete standstill. In fact, I think I might even have rewound and backed up a little.

My cheek is still swollen like a puffer fish. I've developed an ulcer under my tongue. And the side of my face is bruised.

Beat that.

So how do I want to spend the last minute of 2008 ?
Hmm. Let me see.

Getting well perhaps !?
Or just with my boo.

There's been an almost constant pain in my face the past couple of days. It's the so-annoying-but-I-can't-quite-put-my-finger-on-where-it's-coming-from type of pain. Not throbbing enough to make you go ouch and cry. But yet not subtle enough to ignore.

*bawls*

And there's work tomorrow.

Woe.

No comments: